Cut Throat Cartel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Unfaithful Members

4 posters

Go down

The Unfaithful Members Empty The Unfaithful Members

Post  Reap Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:59 am

Just gotta say that when everyone made up their mind to join ~CTC~, it was a commitment to be in here for the long run. Recently I have seen a few people having their pussy juice run from underneith there pants and down their legs. Why, because they cant handle the ~CTC~ way. for those who reamin here with the Family, stick around, we are who we are, no one can change the attitude we have, either deal with it or be up front and step down. This Crew is not made up of crying ass bitches. Reap03/06/2009
Reap
Reap

Back to top Go down

The Unfaithful Members Empty i agree

Post  killer2004 Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:02 am

i agree, several have quit. in fact, over childish shit. if ya can't hang with the big dogs.....don't join them.

killer2004

Back to top Go down

The Unfaithful Members Empty WAH WAH FUCKIN WAH

Post  GOTTI BOSS Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:55 pm

lol i fuckin love u reap Shocked Laughing i couldnt have said it better myself.. SO ON THAT NOTE IF U WANT 2 LEAVE, DO IT!! DONT FUCKING CRY 2 ME ABOUT IT, IM TIRED OF TITTY BABIES. U KNOW HOW CTC WAS B4 U JOINED. IF U DONT LIKE HOW WE ROLL THEN RIDE OUT!!!!! MOST OF THE PPL HERE HAVE BEEN ROLLING WITH ME 4 A LONG TIME. IF U FEEL U DONT GET ENUFF HELP THEN KEEP UR ASS AROUND AND DO SOMETHING. IF NOT DONT FUCKING CRY ABOUT IT. RESPECT IS GAINED THRU GIVING IT, THE MORE UR HERE THE MORE U GET Wink IM TIRED OF BEING NICE Twisted Evil
GOTTI BOSS
GOTTI BOSS

Back to top Go down

The Unfaithful Members Empty Re: The Unfaithful Members

Post  MR.NECKTIE Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:57 am

I'm personally amazed at all the so called unhappy members... disgusted at those that come around us pretending to be TRUE BLUE only to go about pulling rat shit behind our backs. LMFA0 @ members who leave to join the next crew because they offer a better POSITION to them. I feel that the few that have left as of late were WEAK anyway...who's lost was it?? I believe that something needs to be done about a certain situation that has been brewing revolving around THE SNAKES.... CTC NEEDS TO KEEP THE GRASS CUT LOW.. HATERS... WE SEE YOU. In being realistic... NO CREW is perfect.. all have problems and issues. CTC members work and have families.. outside issues that tend to conflict with being there when whiny asses need help. I SUGGEST GETTING MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS AND RUNNING YBH... MIGHT HELP WHEN YOUR UNFAITHFUL ASS STARTS GETTING YOUR ASS KICKED. I KNOW THT SOME OF THE SNAKES ARE READING THIS AND SAYING HOW YOU DONT LIKE ME.. TRUST ME.. I DONT LIKE YO ASS NEITHER... NOW DO SOMETHING BITCH afro .
MR.NECKTIE
MR.NECKTIE

Back to top Go down

The Unfaithful Members Empty Re: The Unfaithful Members

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum