Cut Throat Cartel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you really man or woman enough for ~CTC~

2 posters

Go down

Are you really man or woman enough for ~CTC~ Empty Are you really man or woman enough for ~CTC~

Post  xStrictlYxBusiness Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:29 am

I'm writing this in reference to an issue that happened in the war with Crowbar last night. For those of you looking to join we require a 2 Bill minimum bounty for a reason, and honestly that's probably not even enough now-a-days, at least not with the crews we fight. We don't just fight weak ass crews, a lot of the time we find ourselves going up against many crews or the best of the best, and far outnumbered, and yet we have still have never lost a war. We are a small crew compared to many but pack a hell of a lot bigger punch. We kick ass the way we do because the loyal members have invested a lot of time and effort in creating multiple kick ass accounts. If you are going to try and come into a war and "help out" whether you are a member or not don't think that you are going to start talking shit and listing people and not have others retaliate against you. Do not come to this crew being a titty baby about your stats. Most importantly it only takes one weak ass bitch to make this whole crew look like shit so if you are a pansy or a punk ass bitch do us all a favor and don't get your weak ass involved. We all work way to hard to back our reputation to let a couple of you come in and fuck it up for us all. And lastly if I'm ever online and catch you begging for mercy or crying on someones page, that we are at war with, because they keep killing you, I will personally perma ban your ass from chat, kick you out of my mob, and kill you relentlessly while spamming your page that you are a weak ass punk mother fucker, for making us all look like a weak punk ass crew. If you are going to come here trying to join or as a recruit you better act like a fucking warrior and not a bitch.
xStrictlYxBusiness~CTC~Boss

xStrictlYxBusiness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Are you really man or woman enough for ~CTC~ Empty So you know what I'm talking about...

Post  xStrictlYxBusiness Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:14 am

On bamboo77 page: http://profile.myspace.com/Modules/Applications/Pages/Canvas.aspx?appId=104283&appParams={%22show_user_id%22%3A%2256677119%22}
Cleveland216Jugglaz15 hours ago
go ahead...attack milly again CTC daresz u

Here is what she posted on carlos page:
bamboo7712 hours ago
U GONNA SAY SORRY?? and say millys dick sucker isnt worth it?

Cleveland216Jugglaz12 hours ago
i fuckin hate yall yaall fuckin killed me like 5 timesz already

CROWBARMAFIA12 hours ago
5 times lmao.. Are you serious lmao.. You should be happy its not 500... Don't back CTC when they are making fake accounts about people. Then you wont have to worry when they leave you hanging by yourself. Join a real mob.. ***CROWBARS***

On UraFkTard's page: http://profile.myspace.com/Modules/Applications/Pages/Canvas.aspx?appId=104283&appParams={%22show_user_id%22%3A%22461580218%22}
Cleveland216Jugglaz13 hours ago
sry bout that i thought u were sum1 else im really sry

This was after UraFkTard called tara a nasty trashy ho and all kinds of other shit...

So you're sorry because you backed CTC the crew that you are in and were killed because of it and then went from 2 to 18 deaths???

I'm sure there's more but honestly I'm tired of going through all the pages looking for it I think this is enough to prove my point...

xStrictlYxBusiness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Are you really man or woman enough for ~CTC~ Empty Re: Are you really man or woman enough for ~CTC~

Post  Milly {TCH} Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:25 am

*sigh*

Weakness Sickens me!!

Milly {TCH}

Back to top Go down

Are you really man or woman enough for ~CTC~ Empty Re: Are you really man or woman enough for ~CTC~

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum