Cut Throat Cartel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everyone Please Read.......

4 posters

Go down

Everyone Please Read....... Empty Everyone Please Read.......

Post  GOTTI BOSS Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:59 am

If CTC is 2 stay strong there is a few things that need 2 happen outside of the game.

1. Have respect for each other at all times. Give people the same respect they give you...
2. Everyone has their own opinions & the right 2 agree or disagree.
3. Learn how 2 communicate with each other, Bosses dont have 2 be present 2 solve a issue if u can talk to each other.

How I feel about everything that has been going on lately.
I am here for everyone in & outside of the game. I Love you all and look at all of you as very close friends. I respect each of you and expect you to give each other the same respect you show me...
I am only one person as hard as I try I cant fix everything, so you all need to work on better communication with each other.
It is completely overwhelming & stressful when everyone is fighting amongst each other.
I like 2 keep the fighting in the game and out of the chat. For the simple reason you are all my friends and I love you 2 death. When one of you is upset it upsets me.
Its not fair 2 choose sides if any of u are arguing or @ a disagreement.
I will always state my opinion on the matter and express how I feel. My Thoughts shouldnt change the way you feel or look at things.Its simply me stating how I feel.. As I stated above we all have our own opinions & the right 2 agree or disagree.
I love CTC and everyone involved we fucking rock.
If it werent for all the great friends Ive made playing I would have quit along time ago.
The friendsships Ive made with you all is far more important 2 me then the game itself.
That is why I cant stress enuff why Everyone needs 2 respect each other..
I believe if everyone can work on better communication then this can be alot easier on all of us.
I want you all to come to me if you have a problem but remember Im not the only boss. There are 3 other bosses you can go 2 if u have a problem or need 2 talk.
Just b/c the chat is mine does not mean everything has 2 be directed 2 me personally.
I get stuck in the middle of alot of fighting, complaining, bitching and whinning. I dont mind if anyone comes 2 me. But Id appreciate if the ignorant & childish shit be settled im a mature manner..
If someone comes in chat that you dont like then leave or dont speak 2 them.. This will keep from any conflict arrising & bullshit 4 me 2 deal with.
If you do not agree with a situation then try 2 discuss it like an adult. Dont get pissed b/c someone doesnt agree with you and blow up.. This will cause drama and bullshit later..
I will be taking a break until after Mardi Gras, If i see positive changes then I will stay. If not then Im done I dont want 2 deal with drama and busllshit everytime I log into chat.
I made the chat for everyone 2 chill & have fun, to talk about whatever. It wasnt just made for mobbing but mainly for friends. Thus far its been really fun having everyone in the chat goofing off and letting loose. So please help 2 keep it that way and avoid conflict and arguing with each other.
I think I pretty much covered everything I felt needed to be covered.
If you feel I am wrong about something please let me know. If there is a issue you feel needs to be addressed let me know. Anything you feel can help us all put it on the table & we can discuss it as a gorup.
Love you all
Tara I love you
GOTTI BOSS
GOTTI BOSS

Back to top Go down

Everyone Please Read....... Empty Re: Everyone Please Read.......

Post  JOEY DA BONE Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:16 am

I love you too sexy bitch you...

JOEY DA BONE

Back to top Go down

Everyone Please Read....... Empty yo

Post  killer2004 Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:39 am

i agree sexy, lemme know what i can do to help ya out. oh i'm still gonna get down there and see ya sexy ass!

killer2004

Back to top Go down

Post  GOTTI BOSS Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:29 pm

JOEY DA BONE wrote:I love you too sexy bitch you...

I love you more Smile
GOTTI BOSS
GOTTI BOSS

Back to top Go down

Post  GOTTI BOSS Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:30 pm

killer2004 wrote:i agree sexy, lemme know what i can do to help ya out. oh i'm still gonna get down there and see ya sexy ass!

You helped by reading it Wink
GOTTI BOSS
GOTTI BOSS

Back to top Go down

Everyone Please Read....... Empty LOVE AND RECPECT

Post  Demented Tank Wed May 13, 2009 2:57 pm

Tara Is the Best Don i have ever met i was in CZAR,S3RVD,and another Crew i cant Remember they wernt shit haha but yea i just wanna thank Tara and Ecko For Bringing me into this Crew Really isnt a crew more less a famliy killin for the hell of it But i been with CTC Since Dec and its Been Really Fun ill never Join Another Crew Or leave This one Only way im leave is in a Box cherry elephant
Demented Tank
Demented Tank

http://xat.com/DementedMobsters

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down