Cut Throat Cartel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please, All allies read

2 posters

Go down

Please, All allies read Empty Please, All allies read

Post  Reap Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:09 am

We are ~CTC~, when you ask for help and we step in, we make our presence known to all. If you feel our words offend others or are to harsh, then maybe ~CTC~ is too much and shouldnt have been asked for the help. We are here to help all that need it, but be warned, we go in hard at anybody. These are the ~CTC~ ways of handling business. You can be the judge if you need the help or not. Reap02/06/2009
Reap
Reap

Back to top Go down

Please, All allies read Empty ALL ALLIES NEED 2 READ THIS

Post  GOTTI BOSS Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:46 pm

I WILL BE REMOVING ALLIES IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER 2 THE FORUM. I HAVE 2 MANY AND DONT KNOW WHO 1/2 OF U ARE. I WILL KEEP THE MAIN & LOYALS. AS REAP STATED ABOVE WHEN U ASK 4 OUR HELP BE SURE U NEED IT. WE DONT MIND HELPING ANYONE. THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN US AND MOST MOBS IS "WE DOT GIVE A FUCK". WHEN WE COME IN WE WILL HIT HARD AND IT WONT BE NICE. MY GUYS ARE RUTHLESS BULLIES, WE WILL CURSE UR GRANDMA 2 GET THE JOB DONE. IF YOU DONT LIKE SWEARING OR HOW WE MOB THEN REMOVE URSLELF AND SAVE ME THE WHINNING..
GOTTI BOSS
GOTTI BOSS

Back to top Go down